Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back and Forth between Blogs

I haven't kept up with this blog as I intended to but I hope to get it up and running soon. I have lots to post, a big part of which is coming from the fact I am expecting again!

I am due with my fourth child this October (13 months from our last's birth). We are very excited and our lives are fairly crazy right now (I'll go into more detail later). I feel like so much of my time is taken with thoughts on birth, on my previous birth experiences, on K's upcoming birth, on my journey to becoming a CBE and doula, etc. It seems like birth has always been a huge part of my life, of life in general but it's so much more clear and present now.

Hopefully I can find the time soon to sit and write up some of my thoughts on all of this and more. I feel inspired and strengthened in my life right now, in this course, surrounded by my blessings.

I will leave you today with some Birth Quotes, hope to return and renew this blog soon :)

If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished ever moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle. Irma Bombeck

If we are to heal the planet, we must begin by healing birthing. Agnes Sallet Von Tannenberg

I think one of the best things we could do would be to help women/parents/families discover their own birth power, from within themselves. And to let them know it's always been there, they just needed to tap into it. John H. Kennell,

We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong. Laura Stavoe Harm

No comments:

Post a Comment